The Provincetown Housing Authority…We’re good people!
Board of Commissioners:
- Frances M. Coco – Term Ends May 2020 (appointee until 5/2/18)
- Elaine Anderson, Chair – Term Ends May 2019
- Nancy Jacobsen, State Appt. – Term Ends July 2016
- Keith Hunt, Vice Chair – Term Ends May 2018 (appointee until 5/2/18)
- Charlene Parris, – Term Ends May 2018 (appointee until 5/2/18)
- Board of Commissioners Meeting Agendas
- Kristin Hatch, Executive Director
- David Ketchum, Really in Charge
- Timothy Seaton, Maintenance Wizard
Any individual who believes he or she has been denied employment or housing, discharged, or has suffered discrimination in compensation or in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment or housing on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the armed forces, presence of children, or political beliefs, or any other basis prohibited by law, has the right to file a complaint with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD).