March 2018 BofC Agendas
Provincetown Housing Authority
The PROVINCETOWN HOUSING AUTHORITY will hold a regular meeting open to the
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 beginning at 5:15 in
the Common Room, located at 44 Harry Kemp Way,
Provincetown, Massachusetts, 02657.
Votes may be taken as appropriate
1. PUBLIC STATEMENTS
2. COMMSIONERS STATEMENTS
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES (Jan/Feb)
4. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
A. DEPT. OF HOUSING & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
1. Summary report of PMR by DHCD on 2/2/18 – forwarded email to
2. Town inspection on Aunt Sukey Way and Health and Safety inspection- no health and safety findings
3. status of Executive Director hiring process with DHCD as of 3/13/18
4. CIP revision update – State approval to rehab Maushope Room 38
5. Foley House – work update on two vacant rooms.
6. Foley House sprinkler heads – report referred to Pat Grace
7. Power outage finding – elevator off grid. Needs to be on grid.
8. Foley House inspections scheduled – March 30, 12:30 pm & April 10
B. Maushope—Census 23/24 (unit rehab approved)
C. Family—Census 9/9
D. Foley House—Census 8/10 (units being painted; one unit is being rehabed)
1. We have a pending tenant with a voucher to move into one room at Foley
House. HOWEVER Executive Director must execute the lease.
E. Grace Goviea —3/3
5. NEW BUSINESS
A. Friends of Maushope – future fund raiser? Fran
6. APPROVAL OF VOUCHERS
A. DHCD wants ED advertising bills, second search, paid by PHA, then JENNA can get the money from DHCD in the usual process they use for these reimbursements.
B. Monthly invoices for Alden St Condos are appearing on our e-mails as are Conwell Lumber and Marine Supplies.
7. CLOSING STATEMENT
Posted by the Assistant Town Clerk www.provincetown-ma.gov 03/19/2018, 9:15 am AR