The Provincetown Housing Authority…We’re good people! Contact Us
Current Board of Commissioners Members:
- Frances M. Coco, Vice Chair – Term Ends May, 2023
- Donna Szeker – Term Ends May, 2024
- Charlene Parris, – Term Ends May, 2025, Tenant Commissioner
- Arlene Weston, – Term Ends May, 2023
- Vacant, State Appointee – VACANT
Board of Commissioners Meeting Agendas click link
- Kristin Hatch, Executive Director
- Samantha Kennen, Admin Wizard
- Rolando Peres, hardest working guy in the business, our hero
“M.G.L. c. 121B requires that Local Housing Authority (LHA) boards consist of five members.
From LHA Board Training Manual for the Commonwealth
Any individual who believes he or she has been denied employment or housing, discharged, or has suffered discrimination in compensation or in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment or housing on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, ancestry, disability, marital status, veteran status, membership in the armed forces, presence of children, or political beliefs, or any other basis prohibited by law, has the right to file a complaint with the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD).